Trade with Lukasz is a place of trading excellence, where you join thousands of successful trader learning and trading the IQD strategy. The information encapsulated in the IQD strategy sets the 1% profitable traders from the other 99% losing traders. The strategy that teaches you the core of the market, where to look, what to look for in a trade and when to enter and exit a trade. And all that will help you thrive during and after your training . As a trader, what more can you ask for?
JOIN 12,400 OTHER TRADERS
Become Profitable on the GO!
If the currency market has failed you, it is because you got the wrong formation. This is a completely different way of trading Forex. In the end, it’s much simpler and much more effective. It is completely different than everything you see online right now. And believe me, this is a very good thing.
Regardless of your experience, everyone needs to take the exact same approach and start this site the same way. Again, it’s because this is completely different, and many of the more experienced traders are going to need to be deprogrammed a bit.
Many of us dream of becoming a full time trader. We dream of being in command behind the numerous computer monitors. We dream of making lots of money with nothing but our wits and guts. We dream of windfall profitsWe dream of never needing to report to a boss. We dream of huge profits with little screen time.
It is no more a dream with the IQD forex system.
Price action helps to reduce these kinds of false signals. Price action is not immune to false signals but it is a much better option than using other indicator. which are essentially derived from the raw price data anyway.
THE IQD STRATEGY IS TESTED AND HIGHLY TRUSTED. THIS HELPS NEW TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN REAL TIME MARKETS WHILE UNDERSTANDING HOW THE STRATEGY WORKS ENSURING NO TIME IS WASTED.
Trading can be fun, emotionally exciting, personally and financially fulfilling, and stress-free. If you are going to be successful at trading, you will need to acquire a trading strategy that is easy to execute, easy to understand, easy to obey, and that works for you consistently.
TRADERS JOINED IN JULY
Total profit PIPS in August 2019
AVERAGE PROFIT FROM IQD TRADERS
Send Lukasz a Message
Trading spot foreign currencies (“forex”), indices, commodities or futures contract is not appropriate for all investors, and the risks of trading can be substantial. You should carefully consider whether trading is right for you in light of your particular circumstances and financial resources. By acknowledging this statement and contracting for the services provided by Trade with Lukasz, you acknowledge that you have not sought advice from TWL regarding the appropriateness of trading for you, and TWL has not provided any such advice to you.
You agree and acknowledge further that the trading signals provided to you by TWL (trading signals) are not, and are not intended to be, an offer or solicitation to enter into any trading transaction, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy. You acknowledge that it is solely your decision to determine which, if any, TWL trading signals to use for trading (whether actual or simulated) at a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant or other financial institution (collectively referred to as “Financial Institution”), and whether to send all, some, or none of the TWL trading signals to such Financial Institution for execution. You understand that past performance associated with any trading signals offered by TWL whether actual, hypothetical or historically “back-tested” is neither necessarily indicative of nor a guarantee of future performance or success. Trading TWL signals may result in the total loss of the funds that you deposit at a Financial Institution, and you may incur losses in excess of your deposits. Leverage can work against you as well as for you, and can lead to large losses as well as gains. Moreover, funds held at such Financial Institution are typically not guaranteed or insured against misappropriation or the bankruptcy of the Financial Institution. You should only trade with funds that you can afford to lose. Based on the foregoing, you agree that you shall not seek to hold TWL responsible for any losses associated with any trading signals provided to you by TWL In the event that any claims, suits, actions, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arise out of or relate to the relationship between TWL and you, and/or any trading signals provided by TWL to you, you agree to indemnify and hold TWL harmless therefrom.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE MARKETS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR PRIOR TO TRADING OF ANY MARKETS.